Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

This blog had originally been created for a doll house I was planning to make over last year's long lost summer. Though when my sister moved in to the basement, my visions of miniature Victorian living was squashed. With the quell of some very dramatic family life, I've decided to give blogging another try. The doll house, however, may never see the light of day... there is always this summer though.
I have to admit straight away, that I'm complete rubbish at first entries, even when I don't think anyone will read them. I cannot honestly say I know what this blog's main focus will be, as I have more interests than the cosmos has square footage. I do hope to put in some reviews, whether they be of films, albums, restaurants, or articles I've read.
If by chance you manage to come across this, I hope you'll at least be entertained- even in the slightest.

Well, that's really all for this post, just a tiny little introduction...

So to the world of blogging I return, and to you readers, fellow bloggers, and the general ethos; I say, "Hello again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment